Within a month, I was able to see two of my cousins,  sisters, Nathalie and Audrey. Barbara and I visited Nathalie in Versailles (see post below) and, a few weeks later, my brother, Michael and I met Audrey in Dallas. I hadn't seen her since 1975, when a friend and I visited her family in Florida, right after I graduated from high school. Audrey walked into the hotel lobby where Mike and I were staying, we hugged, got into the elevator, went to our room started talking and didn't stop until the next day. Probably millions more words than we'd exchanged in the first 50 years of our relationship. And, we went to the Fine Arts Museum, right across the street, at almost midnight, and they had a wonderful exhibit that included works by Vigee Le Brun and other 18th Century artists. So much fun!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts