A sad occasion but time to be together

This picture was taken at Jimmy's home in D.C., after Mom's funeral. She loved for us to be together and I hope that somehow she knew. Especially comforting to my brothers, sister and me was the fact that George and his mother, Marion, and Manning, his wife Margaret and his parents, Manning and Tiny, were able to be with us. I look forward to seeing them again on a more happy occasion. Front row: Caroline, Eliza Jane, Jessica, my Micah, Katie. Back row: L-R George Radcliff (our cousin from Mobile), my David, Manning McPhillips (our cousin from Mobile), Bartlett, Ben (in uniform), Denton (the youngest in the picture - kind of in the middle), Maury, Nick next to Denton), Fontaine. FYI: Somehow, in a case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand was doing, none of us called Uncle Leo and told him the exact date ofPosted by PicasaMom's funeral so he wasn't able to be there. I am sorry that he wasn't but we know how he feels and he knows how we feel.

Comments

Popular Posts