Happy Special Day to Terry!

This is what Terry looked like when I met him at Oceana Stables. Just like he does now. He brought this horse, Maybelle, with him from Texas. She was wild and he liked her that way! Terry says that he's "ageless" and it's hard to disagree with him. In the 30 years that we've been married, he's gotten more active, rather than less. He can ride any horse, surf, fly, run, bike, swim (did a mini-triathalon two weeks ago), play the piano... you name it, he can do it. Jerry said, once, that Terry can turn ordering pizza into a party and it's true. He's full of energy, is sensitive, kind, resourceful, wise and can always get to the heart of the matter when I'm frazzled and confused. Terry absolutely adores David and Micah and is a wonderful, supportive, loving father. He's been endlessly patient and supportive of my ups and downs these last few months and hasn't even showed any fatigue of my "celebrating my Dentonhood", as I believe he put it - the endless talking about my mother and my family. I appreciate that. And, even though I am not a fan of PDA, I'll just say it... I love Terry. And, I hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

grandydenton said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TERRY !!!!! You have a wonderful beautiful family...I love Madeleine's blog because I am learning so much about my extended family...We needed a cowboy in our family...You seem to have many talents...Your recent triathalon is testimony to that...At the YMCA where I teach water aerobics, I have some friends who train almost daily for triathalons all over the country...Cogratulations on surviving 30 years of "Dentonhood", perhaps your greatest achievement...LOL !!! You deserve a gold medal...Much love to you and your family, Uncle Leo

Popular Posts