June 2... Happy Birthday, Nick!

This is an irresistible face! Isn't he adorable? And, an independent little rascal, too! Whenever I'm around him, which isn't often enough, he's always busy doing some kind of boy thing! He seems to kind of fly beneath the radar so his whereabouts and activities are difficult to track! This kid is a leader with tons of personality. He's lived his whole life on the same street I grew up on. He walks the streets I did, attends the school I did, lives right next to the mysterious dam at which I played as a child. I bet he has walked to 7-11 and sat on the old King's Grant wall and eaten candy like Kim and I used to do. It makes me happy to know that Nick is there, living that great life of his. It'll be so fun to see him again, in July. I think I'll make up a list of questions to ask him. Really nosy stuff. I'll report back to y'all and let you know what I find out! I bet it'll be interesting!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts