I took this last weekend when I went to the UT game with David. It was so fun! After a sad, losing season last year, the Longhorns won this one against BYU. The crowd got really excited with they put in Case McCoy and Jaxon Shipley whose older brothers were roommates and key players in the good ole days (a couple of years ago) when UT won the National Championship. The McCoy and Shipley boys' fathers were also roommates and teammates and the two families have grown up in football - the dads coached and the boys played in some small Texas town. I love that kind of story. Yesterday, UT beat UCLA 52-20 or something like that, so I'm thinking the magic is back. Pretty excited about football season. Terry and I enjoy watching on TV. I just listen to the human interest stories that the commentators make and watch the pretty colors. The rules are a mystery to me and half the time I can't figure out where the ball is. David has season tickets, too, so we may get to go to another game or two in Austin :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts