Fate

Remember last month, when I posted the picture with the caption "Where's Chuck?" Well, I found him in Penn Station. En route from Boston to Virginia, I was chatting on the phone with David, absent-mindedly gazing out the train window, and was shocked to see Chuck and Lynne go by. I couldn't believe my eyes and, uncharacteristically uncaring that I'd seem like a fool, started banging on the window. To no avail. I was about to leap over some seats and head to the door when I saw them coming in the door to sit right behind me! I was overjoyed! And relieved, because I wanted to see them while in VA but knew there wouldn't be time. Probably much to our fellow passenger's dismay, we took over the back section of business class for hours and hours, making all sorts of ruckus.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts