An early attempt

Posting on a blog, the first pictures that one adds end up at the bottom because they add from the top of the page. So, if one post reminds me of another, they are presented in backwards order. If one planned ahead, laid out pictures in advance, it would be more cohesive. The post, below, of David in the red outfit made me want to find Micah in the same outfit. I searched for a particular photo that I remember but couldn't find it. This early attempt at scrapbooking holds two pictures that relate to the one of David, below. Top right, Micah in background wearing the aforementioned outfit that Jim and Marilyn gave David when he was a baby. Beneath that, Micah browsing through a Hanna catolog. My scrapbooking style has improved and the choice of scrapbook materials has widened, thank goodness.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts