Mary's love for Satan

...and other kitties. Mary has always liked cats. This black one, Satan, was named by me (during a rebellious adolescence) and mysteriously disappeared (the cat, not me) before reaching adulthood. For some reason, my memory of the disappearance was that Branwen had something to do with it. Probably not. I'll have to ask her about that. Mary's first cat, the fabled Precious Kitty, met an unfortunate end (mentioned previously. but not thematically correct for today's blog.). She also had one named Tabby. Maybe Precious Kitty and Tabby were the same cat. Tabby, renamed Precious Kitty, to make Jim's story more effective. And, Mary had Charlie when she was right out of college and another cat at the same time. Don't tell her but I've forgotten his name. She has a cat now but it's early in the morning and I can't remember his name either. But, the point is... my sister, Mary, likes cats!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Somewhere in this house I have a picture of Mary sleepy with Tabby - I remember that cat - I have promised myself to start sifting through this house so that one day my children will not be faced with that burden - when I come across my picture I will send it to you. Lots of love - glad ur ok, Kimmy

Popular Posts