Leo and Rosie with their children

Dauphin Island, I'd guess. Leo and Rosie, as I've said, are good friends of Billy's. The girls have voices like angels, Mom said. I haven't seen them since David and Micah were small children but I won't forget how special they were. Leo is, as one might expect, kind and warm. Rosie is one of those beautiful, peaceful, spiritual people that seem to have a glow surrounding them. The children, also according to Mom, are very smart and talented. It seems to me that they were home-schooled, for at least part of their educations. We should join them at one of their Dauphin Island family reunions some day - we can get to know them for ourselves, so we won't have to rely on my faulty memory of Mom's descriptions. Speaking of faulty memories, I may have already posted this pic and info. Forgive my repetitions. It's hard to keep track. And, anyway, some things bear repeating!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

grandydenton said…
This is a super great picture of a super great family on a super great island...Leo and Rosie and their kids have lived there for years...Dauphin Island is where we usually have our family reunions...Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all get together on the island once in a while...Just imagine our super wonderful families together...We may have to rent 3 or 4 beach homes...Even include your uncle Peyton's family...I know everyone could not come at the same time, but the more the merrier...Let the good times roll !!!! Love to all, Uncle Leo
grandydenton said…
OK ya'll, here are their names, left to right...Nick, Gabe, Julita, Leo Jr, Rosie, Edward, Mignon, Vera, and Leo #3....They are all home schooled mostly up to high school...They sing like birds, in English, Latin, French, and now Spanish I think...Vera got a 5 year full scholarship to Notre Dame, including a year in Rome...She majored in Architecture, and is presently working for an Architech firm in Pittsburg, and changing our world for the better...She recently travelled to India to represent her firm there...She is brilliant and wonderful in every way...Of course, she takes after me, her proud Grandy...LOL !!!! Love to all, Uncle Leo...

Popular Posts