Congratulations to Fontaine and Maxine!

Fontaine and Maxine are parents. Baby Lilliana Kaia Sydney Denton was born Sept. 29 and weighs 8 lbs., 7 oz.. The little family is in England, with Maxine's family. Fontaine sent some pictures that are so precious that I actually gasped when I opened his email. Lilly is a beautiful baby. What an amazing time for them. I added a link to Fontaine's new blog, towards the bottom of the page, on the right. Check it out and read about his new job. There will probably be baby pictures up on it soon. I sent him an email asking if I can post some of the pictures he emailed. Details forthcoming ...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

grandydenton said…
Congatulations to Fontaine and Maxine !!!! And a big welcome to Lilliana Kaia Sydney Denton to the family...Lilly's name sounds very royally English...Lilly is a beautiful baby girl and Maxine is a beautiful mother...And I add that Fontaine is a very handsome dad...Love to all, Uncle Leo

Popular Posts