Circa 1974? 1975?

This one brings a smile every time I look at it! The accompanying story is amusing but I'll let someone else tell it. Unless someone asks me to tell it, then I'll be happy to oblige. L - R Kate Walton, Michael's high school girlfriend, Michael (I do love that hair), and Marilyn's sister, Peggy. Don't you think Kate looks angry, Michael looks, hmmm... is that guilty or repentant or maybe rebuked? Peggy looks proud, as she begins to brush the hair from her eyes. When questioned about Mike's expression, David said he looks just like me and that his expression might look "challenging." Perhaps. That would fit, too. I had the chance to describe and laugh about this photo with Peggy, when we were at Katie's reception, so I hope Marilyn can forward the blog link to her so she can see it. She'll laugh, too.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts