HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BARTLETT!

I couldn't do Bartlett's blog on his actual birthday, July 18, because I was in Virginia, away from my computer. But, let me tell you... I've had a great time spending time with him this summer. I stayed with them for over a week in Atlanta, then got to be with them again, last weekend, in Virginia. So, I feel like I'm really getting to know him well and I just love him. I love his sense of humor, his insightfulness, and the way he lets me text him and even humors me by texting me back. He's smart and has a great opportunity to make a difference in the world because he's a leader. Bartlett plays basketball, football, video games and water skis, snow skis and seems to have developed a following of girls that likes to meet him at the Mall and at the movies. Hmmm. Mary's beaming face, in this picture, shows the pride and love she feels for him. And, look at his expression! He's positively transfixed by her. Years have gone by since this was taken (someone explain to me why she looks even younger now), but that love has grown and expanded and will last forever.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts