Doesn't he look like a sweet brother?

That's because he IS a sweet brother. He has never been anything but absolutely wonderful to me. He always makes me feel special. I love when he calls me "angel". It gets me every time.
Jimmy has a way with people. He's charming, well-spoken, witty - a pretty impressive guy. And he has great taste - a beautiful home and an eye for art. Did I mention that he's handsome? He's logical and doesn't seem very emotional. Maybe he is and I just don't see him enough to know it. He did, after all, cry on an airplane watching Father of the Bride about 15 years ago. Poor Katie. I hope he doesn't make a spectacle of himself at the wedding. Jim's most unfathomable charactoristic is that he never worries. That's what he told me. No wonder he's accomplished so much. I worry every second of the day! I get to stay with him three nights in July and I can't wait. The last time I was with him, we had the best time and we still have a lot, lot, lot to talk about. Hopefully, when we're done talking, he'll know how much I love him. Because I do and always will.

Comments

Popular Posts