It's all about her today!

Katherine, I love you! Happy Birthday! You're awesome! I appreciate your warmth, understanding, humor, style, loyalty. You're the best story teller I know and the absolute funniest. Who can forget the glue in the eyelash story, First Landing, the fling (I can't think of a better way to categorize that story but it's not what it sounds like)... ? David will know the one I'm talking about. I've don't think ever seen him laugh so hard! You are a talented decorator, a great cook and make me feel like a queen when I stay in your home. You've welcomed me in good times and bad and you'll never know how much your friendship and kindness have meant to me. I can't overstate it and am so grateful for it. I wish we'd spent more time together over the years, but we're making up for lost time now, aren't we? Life is funny. Who'd have thought, when we were in that little First Colonial sorority, that we'd be sisters for life?! But, I'm sure glad we are and I can't wait to see you again!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts