Allison Clarke - She's 21!

Is this a beautiful girl or what? Sunkissed and smiling, that's Allie. She's her daddy's angel and her mom's best friend. Always on a trip, at a party, on the go, and she does it all with style. It's been amazing to watch her grow from a freckle-faced, almost strawberry blond toddler to a sophisticated college student with the world at her feet. I have so many memories of her - watching The Wizard of Oz with Maury, David and Micah, swimming, surfing, her love of animals, a little bit homesick when she and Maury spent a week with us when she was about 11, she and Micah playing board games on the top bunk, getting silly putty stuck in her eyelashes at Mom and Dad's house (FYI - The Center for Disease Control said mineral oil would get it out and it did. Eventually.), and my favorite memory - of her hugging Michael's neck last summer with the sweetest, most loving expression on her face. Oh, also, I really liked it when she was having a little boyfriend drama and I got to be there to watch it play out! Allie, I'm glad you're the happy girl that you are and I wish you a wonderful birthday. I'll be thinking about you all day.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts