It would've been fun to use my Map My Walk app, take a screen shot of the route I wandered and include it on my blog, but my phone betrayed me and refused to work in Paris.


  

I'd passed this mosaic on previous trips and thought it was simply art.  It used to be a place that sold horse meat.  In fact, it may have been the site of a slaughterhouse.  I cringe to type that.  If Micah reads it, my most loyal reader may desert me.




Bad Boys - Every town's got 'em.


The Plan
Phase One:  My son will be working for the firm whose Paris office is housed in this center building.  The building is on the Place de Concorde and used to be Talleyrand's home.
Phase Two:  Convince son to transfer to Paris office.  





Saber Tooth Chocolate


Joan of Arc


Side building at Notre Dame


Fair in the Tuileries Gardens




















It wouldn't be Paris without a market.








A patch of the Tuileries Garden



Open late on Thursday - aching feet in the Louvre fountain 




                                     The Conceirgerie :  Perhaps my favorite place in the city



Concert at the Hôtel de Ville



Back home, disheveled, but intact.

Comments

Popular Posts