Texas blizzard

Look carefully for evidence of our recent blizzard. For two days, the news carried stories about the impending snow - about trucks poised to dump snow melting chemicals, instructions on how to wrap pipes to keep them from freezing, cold weather pet care... Whipped me right in to a frenzy. I had visions of watching 5:00 a.m. news, seeing school cancelled and spending the rest of the day on the couch, reading in front of the fire. I get really excited about inclement weather. It hadn't started when I left for school but I fully believed it would blanket the city by noon. As it turned out, a wide swath of (light) snow passed above and below us, and we barely got a few flakes. I had to seriously grapple with disappointment but managed to pull through. David recorded the storm of the century for me.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts