1980


Mary, Terry, me and Michael. We helped silkscreen these tee shirts. I think Michael and Terry did all the work. As usual. Mary and I stood around and talked and acted helpless. We had fun, a bunch of kids crammed into a little car (Mom's Celica?) on a campaigning road trip. Visited Andalusia, a trucking company in Evergreen (the owner was one of Dad's supporters. I still see the trucks, bearing the town's name, on the freeway sometimes), passed out leaflets at a shopping center. Terry provided the details this morning. As usual, all I remember is that someone hosted a tea for us in some small town and there was a buffet! And, I remember the trucking company. And that Joe Wilson's daughter, Angela, was dating Michael at the time, and was with us. She kept us laughing with her outrageous comments (and her relentless, amorous attacks on Michael) about spending her Daddy's "dirty dog track money." She reminded me a lot of my friend, Stacy.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts