The weekend is here...

I had the best time last weekend with my friend, Michele. This picture was taken of us ages ago. Maybe ten years ago. I drove my semi-new little green Altima down to San Antonio, listening to Tale of Two Cities all the way, and spent the weekend with her - and Sy, except he made himself scarce. We shopped, scrapbooked, talked a lot of girl talk, ate thai food, had lunch with her adorable daughter, Rachel (Micah's oldest and dearest friend) at Texas State, and I loved every moment of it. I'm grateful for her friendship. On the way home, I stopped in Austin, had dinner and spent some time with David which was wonderful. Then, a four day week, and it's another weekend. Cold, so we can have a fire. David and Micah are coming home for the weekend so it's going to be great. I was going to cook something delicious for them but, instead, have wasted about four hours on the computer. They won't be surprised.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Alyse said…
Haha well Uncle Tom and his family is not in the picture but if you need help figuring out people just ask :) Irene has 4 kids (3 are pictured),(uncle) Leo has 7 (im pretty sure all 7 are there, (uncle) Tom has 3 kids none of them are in the picture, (aunt) Cathy has 4 kids all are pictured (including the twins, one of which I am holding), (uncle) Bill doesnt have any kids, (uncle) Joe has 2.
Alyse said…
I am glad you had such a great time over the weekend :)

Popular Posts