My tour-guide-turned-friend, Elissa, visited me last weekend.  She's literally the only person whose eyes don't glaze when I talk about the French Revolution, (Well, hers and Micah's.),  so it was not unlike a therapy weekend.

Elissa's husband, Matt, took this when we were in Paris in March.  The instant we saw this nun, steps in front of us as we approached Notre Dame (behind the gates to the right), we all knew this would be a remarkable photograph.  Thanks for sharing it with me, Traveling Pears.



Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the picture! It's a really great shot.
I agree! Matt and Elissa are talented. Check out www.thetravelingpear.com and www.chasingfrenchhistory.com. Thanks for your comment :)
Anonymous said…
The Travelling Pear looks like a great blog and browsing through ''Chasing French History'' I wish I could just leave to France immediately and take nothing but my camera with me. Thanks for the advice! :)
Debe said…
I don't understand why your post "50 Days to...." shows on my Google Reader but not on your blog. Mystery of life? Miss you!
The Art as Propoganda post...it is truly amazing I agree. How do humans do that when I can't even draw a bird?

Popular Posts