Sorry, Boys.


Tricia, my dearest, closest friend since high school, got married this week. This is going to come as bad news for my brothers. Several of them have harbored not-so-secret affections for Trish the Dish for 30 years. But, for Tricia, it's very good news. Her new husband, Raleigh, is wonderful and loves her as much as she deserves and, best of all, in my mind, is a psychologist. What I wouldn't do to have free analysis. Pillow talk with some resolution. Not just endless rambling. On the other hand, someone who might figure me out is a tiny bit threatening. Anyway... mute point. I'm very sad not to have been able to be with her on her wedding day. I'd just taken several days off work to attend Jake's wedding and just couldn't take off any more time. I love you, Tricia, and am so happy for you!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts