Who the heck are all those people?

I was in such a transcendental state that I was surprised, when I looked at the pictures afterwards, to see such a crowd of people. I was in my own little world. I really wanted someone as obsessed as, but more knowledgeable than, I, to be there to talk about all I was seeing. I went back to the hotel, afterwards, and sent an email to a total stranger, who has an amazing blog, and whom I know to live right across the water in England, to ask her a question. (Exactly where was Marie Antoinette held in the Tuileries? See post below.) I was sorely tempted to offer to pay her way over to Paris, to give me a tour. It would've been worth it, but she might've found the offer a little creepy, seeings how she doesn't know me from Adam. And, besides, what more could I want than a trip alone with Micah, even if she's not a
F R/M A fanatic. Check out www.madameguillotine.org.uk.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts