We got very attached to this place!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

danielle Balsara said…
I see you in the window's reflection taking the picture!!!!! I left a post but must not have posted it..oops! It reminds me of the place where we saw a little boy of about 6, sweeping the entrance as his dad was lovingly teaching him. The dad was very proud, it was very cute. I will have to look through my pictures to find it. It was fun stopping by grocery stores or bakeries and buying something that we could eat at night while watching tv.
That's just what we did. The people in the market weren't all that friendly at first, but I think we eventually wore them down with our bumbling charm. We ate there at least once a day, usually early evening, always on the bed talking and watching BBC, gathering energy to go back out. The guy in the picture is the chef. It was delish!

Popular Posts