The best kind of gymnastics was in the yard

They didn't get enough of it at the gym so they came home and tumbled and played on the beam in the grass. We just sold the beam, after all it's faithful service, to a guy who, it turned out, is one of GWB Srs. Secret Service guys. Accompanied him to the Olympics in China, but I don't know if they watched gymnastics. Probably not. Btw, Micah, if you read this... his little girl loves the beam and plays on it all the time. So, it went to a good home. And, the guy, who's done just about everything, also does leather work, and is going to restore my great-uncle''s (Gen. Wm. Waters) WWI Cavalry riding crops for me.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Micah said…
I'm glad to hear it has a loving owner! I miss you, Mommy. Happy early birthday!!
Unknown said…
thats a really funny picture

Popular Posts