A day with Kimmie Coleslaw

Only old and dear friends will drop everything and drive to Williamsburg to spend the day lunching, shopping and gabbing. There was no question, in my mind, that Kim would be up for it. We still have more to talk about. This picture was taken at Don's and Branwen's wedding at our house in King's Grant. That's me in the white dress and Kim in the yellow. We'd been friends for several years, at this point, and she came to a lot of our family events. Mimi, my maternal grandmother, is in the middle with Mom on the right and Doris Armstrong on the left. The three women on the front center/right are from Wenger family.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kimmie Coleslaw said…
That dress cracks me up - I have no recollection of even owning something that looked like that, I do remember the day though and how grown up I felt being included. I can't wait until you return to VA. This time perhaps a trip down Duke of Glouster and to the Governor's Place - did you remember the maze in the gardens - great fun in the 4th grade. The updates were great on the blog. Loved seeing all the info on Micah and her crew. I love you always,hope you know.

Popular Posts