What was I thinking?

When I walked into Mary's house in Atlanta last week, all I could think was how excited I was to be there and how I couldn't wait to take pictures of everything. As it turned out, I had too much fun to stop and think of pictures and have been kicking myself ever since. Bartlett and Denton have grown since this one was taken in Feb. '08. It was wonderful to see all of them. They treated me like a queen. A French queen. They'd fixed up my room with a Monet (that looked like Denton,) lavendar, framed photographs of France, roses from her garden. It was too lovely to describe and I felt so pampered. We played Cranium; talked about all kinds of fun, serious subjects (my favorite kind); ate out; watched the blue birds, carolina wrens, gold finches, a hawk; walked; went to Mooncake; ate Mary's moussaka. Spoiled and not a care in the world. Can't wait to go back!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts