CD cover idea


A few years ago, Mom recorded herself reading her favorite childhood book and gave the cassette to Micah for Christmas. Recently, I had the cassette made into a CD and designed a CD cover for the case. This is one of the cover attempts that I didn't use. I like it because the handwriting at the bottom is copied from the card that Mom gave Micah with the gift but the overall design wasn't what I had in mind. Mom looks like she's maybe fifteen or so? Which I thought might be the age at which she "listened to and loved" The White Cliffs." I gave a CD to Mike and Mary at Mike's 50th birthday and have ordered more CDs for my other brothers and for Dad.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kimmy Coleslaw said…
What a great idea your mother had. Her picture looks so much like you when you were young. I know your family must appreciate your efforts. Have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow - left you a message today - got a new cell though and I'm not sure it went through - Irregardless, I know we will both be thinking of our Mothers, but in spite of that have a wonderful day. I love you lots

Popular Posts