Keystone Lodge

Winter is my favorite season. For one thing, one can dress in lots of clothes which suits me just fine. I love sweaters, sweatshirts and sweatpants, flannel (Dad had the most deliciously cozy flannel shirt last weekend) and my bathrobe that feels like a dense cloud. I love fires in the fireplace and the sun going down at 5:30. The evenings are so nice and long. It feels like 10:00 right now but it's only 6:40. I romanticize the idea of snowy winters, dreaming of snowdrifts and snow falling. It snowed enough to partially cover the ground here in 1985 and I keep hoping that this will be the year for a repeat. Last year, for Spring Break, David, Terry and I went skiing in Colorado. I hadn't skied in years but it wasn't too hard getting back to my old level of skill which meant getting down the baby slopes alive. We could all meet at this lodge in Keystone some day. http://keystonelodge.rockresorts.com/ Check it out. I'm in. Way nicer lodging than I'm accustomed to but we splurged and I was glad we did.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts