Posted by Picasa

Comments

grandydenton said…
My sister-in-law Jane was and still is one of my favorite women in this world...I put Jane on the same level as my wife Mignon, my mother, and Mother Teresa...Jane had Mignon's joy, my mother's determination, and Mother Teresa's tenderness and compassion...Jane had Mignon's faith, hope and love...As years go by I have grown to realize what my mother went through raising her three sons and how much she gave to us, and how much Jane gave of herself to my brother Jerry and their kids over the years, till death she departed...These women were the most loving and giving women I know, role models for us all...
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!!!Uncle Leo
grandydenton said…
Madeleine, I know your mom would have loved your blog...You are a very talented writer...I can see you writing one of those old time southern romance novels like "Gone with the Wind"...Or maybe a collection of stories about the old Battle House, colorful guests, river boat captains, and even ghosts...Sounds like a best seller to me...
I can only write about things I know because I have no imagination whatsoever. Mike told me some interesting stuff about the Battle House and I'm trying to get him to post a message. I agree. Mom would've loved the blog.

Popular Posts