Happy Birthday, KIM!

Looking through pictures and not finding enough of Kim, I was feeling badly that I had so few and began to think maybe she could sometimes feel a bit lost, entering into such a big family. Then, a pattern appeared and I noticed that the ones she is in, she has a big ole smile and is right in the thick of things - often right smack in the middle of the picture. So, I realized, Kim lives right in the center of the family and probably has a better read on them than I. Other family members probably have dozens of pictures of her! She, and Edward, and their girls (two of the prettiest children I've ever seen) have lived in the same city with Mike and Katherine so they were able to get together, sometimes with Caroline and Maury and Allie joining them. Now, she and her family live in the same city with Jerry and Mona and their boys, and near Jake and Angie, so those guys are probably all getting together, having spaghetti dinners that I'm missing out on. Not to mention that she gets to be around the Carvers and they get to know her so well. That must be awesome. I posted a picture of Edward, Kim, Jake and Angie with Fontaine and Maxine, not long ago, in which Kim is obviously the life of the party. Look at this sassy picture of her! I have some catching up to do and next time I'm there, I want to hang out with Kim! I immediately liked her because she and Edward were college sweethearts, a very romantic, sentimental concept... and, she's from Ohio. My antennae is always up when I meet someone from Ohio because I've really liked everyone I've ever met from that state. And, further, she's from Chagrin Falls, the same legendary city in which Martha, one of my oldest, closest friends lives. Martha spoke of it as a paradise. Only great people come from Chagrin Falls. Happy birthday, Kim! I'm thinking of you and hoping you get spoiled and pampered all day long!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts