Twist and Shout

I usually write the first thing that comes to mind when I look at a picture so we're gonna have to go with what we've got here - the little twisty movement Edward is making. I visited Virginia when David was less than a year old and had a chance to observe Jake and Edward for the first time since Thanksgiving 1981. I found them to be unusually mannerly for Denton boys. What a relief to discover that the nasty strain of incorrigibility that plagued the males in my generation had been diluted in the next, particularly since I had a son myself and was concerned that I might be in for trouble. As a side note, that's Edward's stepmother, Mona, in the bikini (Mona, I've been looking for an excuse to put this on the blog) and Jake, in the sweatshirt. The naked baby will remain nameless! The picture was taken about 23 years ago. You can figure it out for yourselves.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts