August 1st - Happy Birthday to Edward!

The most important thing to note about Edward is that he's a family man. That's even more important than his being a Hokie, which he is also. Edward has always been good about keeping us posted on his adventures. I always appreciated the way he emailed pictures and included me on his mailing list way before I knew how to save an emailed picture. Maybe he can send more and I'll share them with y'all. I'd been really looking forward to seeing him when I went to Virginia because, in November, we hung out at the hotel bar with some other family members, and it left me wanting to spend more time with him. In the end, though, the recent whirlwind weekend only afforded me the opportunity to watch him from afar, with Kim, his beautiful daughters, and the rest of the family. He's a favorite of everyone! Affable, handsome, easy going, funny and a great dad. Next time I go to Virginia, I'm going to wrangle an invitation to dinner at their house. Until then, I hope Edward knows that to know him is to love him and I do.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

grandydenton said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD !!!!! This is your uncle Leo !!!! We share the same birthday, I just found out...You and your wonderful family make a great picture...Someday we will all have to get together some day...I don't know much about Zodiac signs but we may have a lot in common according to Madeleine's comments about you, "Affable, handsome, easy going, funny and a great dad" !!!! I don't know about all that, but I am easy going...LOL !!!! Much love to you and yours, your Uncle Leo

Popular Posts