The perfect house

We only lived at this address for a year when I was in First Grade but this remains my favorite of the houses in which I've lived. Some years ago, through some coincidence that I've since forgotten, I exchanged emails with the current owner. I've forgotten how but her email address just sort of fell into my lap without my looking for it or even knowing the woman exists. She told me that she and her family moved into the house shortly after we moved out in 1964. She grew up there and, at the time we communicated, she lived there with her parents. She's an artist and makes and sells jewelry. I looked her up on the internet a couple of months ago and she's become very successful. Anyway, she told me that it had been built in the early 1900's and later had been partially dismantled and moved from it's original location via horse drawn wagon. This picture was taken when we lived there and now, I'm told, there are tall shrubs surrounding it. More later...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts