Caroline and Katie

I've been wanting to post pictures of Katie and Caroline for months! These are two of the most wonderfully amazing girls and I love being their aunt. The picture was taken when they were in high school, which was a few years back, and in France, I think. I feel a little weird describing people and their lives. Like who the heck do I think I am? Until someone objects, I'll continue. This picture captures Katie, on the right, so well. Beautiful, serene, intelligent. For a long time there, David joked about marrying Katie although I think both of them are sick of me bringing it up all the time! Caroline's spunkiness can't be captured in a photograph although the sparkle in her eyes gives a hint of it. One of the most fun nights I've spent in years was about two years ago when Mike, Katherine, Tricia, Chris (Maury's friend) had dinner and went to a tiny, country bar with live music. People cleared the dance floor to watch Mike and Katherine dance. Until I saw an episode of that dance contest show on tv, I thought Mike and Katherine were the best dancers in the world!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts